Westway Towing was called to my accident scene and RIPPED ME OFF.I am only twenty years old and my accident could have been fetal and all these inconciderate people care for is profitting ff of someone who can not help themself at the time of his or her accident.

The charge for towing was way over $400 plus an additional $24 per day that it sat at their lot. I called the day after my accident and my call in was not reported and I was at lost because they employeed someone that had no training. She provided me with an incorrect address, and a telephone number for which she had no name of the person. I called that number numerous times and no one returned my called.

I called again the following day and spoke to two very abnocious and unprofessional men. I had to correct him and tell him how to speak and greet customers- finally one of them gave up and credited back two days which when I went to pick up my vehicle I had another problem getting the credit.

I ended up paying over $500 to get my vehicle off their disgusting lot.I would NEVER recommend a company that profits off of people that can not help themself because the choice was not mine...it was FHP who contracts companies like these.

Had an Experience with Westway Towing?

Comments